Thank You for Joining Me in the Journey

Posted by Worldview Warriors On Sunday, August 27, 2017 0 comments


by Ami Samuels

I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to Jason DeZurik, the Worldview Warriors ministry team, and you the audience members who support this ministry.

My husband Chuck and I have moved to Nashville, TN, and we have entered into a new season in our lives. He is retired and now we have time to travel, go boating, and spend more time enjoying family and friends.

In this new season, I have less time to commit to writing Worldview Warriors blog posts and Faith Talk segments, so this is a farewell blog post.

I would like to thank each and every one of you who have liked, commented, or shared my posts. I appreciate your support and encouragement and I am confident that Jason and the Worldview Warriors writers will continue to challenge and encourage you.

This has been a wonderful experience for me that has challenged me personally and grown my faith walk. My hope and prayer is that it has been an encouragement to you. Thank you for joining me in this journey of faith.

God Bless,
Ami

Editor's note: We at Worldview Warriors thank Ami for her wonderful contributions to this ministry over the last few years! We also greatly appreciate all of Ami's readers and listeners. While Ami can never be replaced and is always welcome to join us again if God so desires, stay tuned for blog posts from returning writer Logan Ames every Sunday!

This forum is meant to foster discussion and allow for differing viewpoints to be explored with equal and respectful consideration.  All comments are moderated and any foul language or threatening/abusive comments will not be approved.  Users who engage in threatening or abusive comments which are physically harmful in nature will be reported to the authorities.

0 comments: