Here I Stand

Posted by Worldview Warriors On Thursday, April 2, 2020 0 comments


by Jason DeZurik

On March 13-15, we held our Here I Stand Apologetics Conference in Findlay, Ohio. We were pleased with how things went and are looking forward to hosting another conference on Saturday, October 17, 2020. In these interesting times we live in as the world keeps changing and changing, it is very important to have a Biblical foundation not only for your own life and family but when engaging with others in this new world we find ourselves in.

Some things that have been said about our ministry and conferences from those who use our free online resources, read our books, and attend our conferences are as follows:

  • The conference just helped me re-affirm the truth of God’s Word. The facts of God are all around us.
  • It was good to be reminded that we can trust and rely the truth of God’s Word. We can be confident that what we confess is greater than the world and offers true hope to unbelievers.
  • The resources you offer have given me a better understanding of a Biblical foundation and the importance of the Bible so I can know how to answer tough questions of unbelievers.
  • I was encouraged and reminded that people must want to learn for me to speak and have dialogue about spiritual things.
  • It was interesting to learn about how so many cultures around the world have stories about a worldwide flood.
  • I loved learning about the importance of the Abrahamic Covenant. Very interesting.
  • I appreciate that I was able to ask questions after each talk.
  • I now have historic proof under my belt to be more confident in sharing God’s Word.
  • I loved the facility and the group was a perfect size. It gave me a “learning mindset.”

As you can see, our conference was a huge success. We plan to keep our free resources being available to the public. With all that said, I encourage you, even in this bizarre time in our nation, to get registered for our next conference coming up in October. You can register for this free conference at this link. We all hope to see you join us at this next conference in October!

1 Peter 3:15: “But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect."

This forum is meant to foster discussion and allow for differing viewpoints to be explored with equal and respectful consideration.  All comments are moderated and any foul language or threatening/abusive comments will not be approved.  Users who engage in threatening or abusive comments which are physically harmful in nature will be reported to the authorities.

0 comments: